Hello and thank you for visiting my website. I have been working as a person centred counsellor for over 14 years and have a Higher National Diploma in Counselling, a Certificate in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and a Higher Post Graduate Diploma in Couples Counselling. I work with individuals, couples and young people over the age of 12.
Workshops attended include:
- Working with people who self harm
- Understanding and Intervening in Suicide
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Integrated and CBT with heart
- Exploring Dreams
- Sandtray workshop
- How to teach clients to use Mindfulness skills
- Disordered eating
- Working with happiness
- Supervision skills
- Life Coaching
- The rewind technique
- Teaching mindfulness to groups
You can view some testimonials from people who have worked with me.
I work from West Street Counselling Centre, 11 West Street, Fareham, PO16 0BG and have daytime and evening appointments available Monday to Friday.