Welcome to Susie France Counselling
- Do you want someone to talk to about how you feel?
- Do you feel no one understands you?
- Do you feel anxious and depressed?
- Do you have low self esteem and low confidence?
- Do you want a better relationship with your partner?
- Do you want to talk about a loss or bereavement?
- Do you need somewhere safe to go and be able to talk about your feelings in confidence?
If the answer to any of those questions is yes, then counselling and emotional support can help you to share your feelings, thoughts and emotions and help you to make some positive changes in your life. You may be feeling stuck and unable to make any changes, but with some help and support you will feel empowered and more in control of your life.
I will listen to you, give you time and space to talk about how you feel, and support you through a difficult time in your life. I will not judge you or tell you what to do but I will help you find your own way and empower you to take some positive steps towards a better future for yourself. You can see me at West Street Counselling Centre, 11 West St, Fareham, PO16 OBG. It is in the centre of a Fareham and is easily accessible by private transport, as well as having plenty of parking nearby. There is a comfortable waiting area for you to use.
I have been a qualified counsellor for over 14 years and work both long term and short term (up to 6 or 8 sessions) with clients depending on your needs and wants. This would be discussed in our first session together. I am a registered member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) www.bacp.co.uk and work to their ethical framework.
Here are SOME of the issues I deal with:
- Anxiety and Depression
- Low self esteem and low confidence
- Bereavement and Loss
- Relationship issues
- Work related stress
- Marital problems
- School and exam anxiety
- Stress management
You can also see my profile on the Counselling Directory (www.counselling-directory.org.uk).